hellokittyMember Since 30 Dec 2008
Offline Last Active Jan 05 2009 10:13 AM
Hi! I am a person who is sick and tired of feeling like crap ALL the time. For my 2009 New Year's resolution, I am going to begin a gluten-free diet. My father has been telling me I have Celiac (like himself) for years, but of course I was in denial. I absolutely like pizza, pasta, sandwiches.... all of which I will have to say goodbye to.
I am excited to see if the diet works for me. I have been experiencing many mild to moderate, and VERY annoying health issues for years and I am curious if they are a result of, or aggravated by Celiac. If you have any information, or would like to discuss any of the following, please message me! I am very open, and won't judge Just check out how some of the lovely problems I have, and believe may be related to my Celiac...
- keratosis pilaris (aka chicken skin)--little red or white bumps on my upper arms and legs
- excessive sweating (hyperhodrosis?)--just under my arms
- contstant nausea
- stomach cramping (to the point where sometimes I can't move)
- severe and dibilitating migranes
- depression, social anxiety
- extreme fatigue and muscle weakness
- contant feeling of general malaise
- joints that crack and sore (particularly the knees)
- loss of sexual drive
I feel really encouraged by the number of people out there who share this disease. I really hoping to turn my life around and will update periodically as to my status. Thanks for checking me out!
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 1,509
- Member Title New Community Member
- Age 29 years old
- Birthday August 30, 1985
reading (LOVE historical fiction), anime, gardening, bike riding, shopping, writing, celeb gossip (can't help it), facebook, animals <3
- Website URL http://