I figured if you all gave me several of your favorite products, it would help me narrow down what to buy. It's expensive to pay $5 + for something that tastes like cardboard!!
If it's fairly low in sugar, please indicate. I consider low as less than 5 grams per serving. I really have to watch the sugar.
Thanks so much!!
YAY! I love doing these!
1. Good Eatz Snickerdoodles (My nutrition store just started carrying Good Eatz, they are a PA based company with really yummy cookies and mini cakes- their Peanut Butter and Chocolate candy cake is the best!!)
2. Grainless Baker Muffins- (also a PA based company) MUFFINS (especially blue berry and chocolate chip) and BREAD CRUMBS!! MMM they make the best Chicken Parm!
3. Tinkyada brown rice spaghetti pasta- DELISH!
4. Kinnikinnick White Italian Bread
5. Envirokids chocolate or peanut butter rice krispy bars :-)
6. Hormel Naturals Honey Turkey Breast... I feel so comfortable when they put gluten-free right on the package!
Plus I love a big bowl of natural /homemade GUACAMOLE!! MMM!