The chocolate and cheesecake and pie and cookies and and and....
You'll get there.
NinjaMember Since 15 Feb 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 04 2014 09:43 AM
I've struggled with "difficult-to-pin-down" type symptoms for awhile: most notably GI "issues", mild vitamin/mineral deficiencies, anxiety/depression, and generally feeling unwell.
- Double HLA-DQB1 *0602
- Lupus DX (5/14). Starting Plaquenil 300mg. On a hybrid anti-inflammatory diet + gluten-free.
- Equivocal wheat allergy blood test result (2/12). Planning to retest.
- GI symptoms and GERD still mostly gone, though still trying to work out some kinks.
- No random rash flares.
- "Environmental" allergy symptoms drastically improved.
- Everything else still mostly the same as above.