Info on survey states:
"The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) has a dual approach in our work with celiac disease: To gain a diagnosis for those who suffer with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, and to improve the quality of life for those who have been diagnosed.
This survey is geared to help NFCA and our partners meet both aspects of this mission. We want to…
• Learn more about the diagnostic process as actually experienced by you, the people who have determined that you have celiac disease. This includes those of you who have been self-diagnosed.
• Identify the health problems and complications that persist for individuals after their diagnosis and adoption of a gluten-free diet.
• Determine other, possibly related, healthcare issues for those who have been diagnosed with celiac or gluten sensitivity.
Through this survey, we hope to better address your needs, as well as those of the millions suffering with celiac and gluten sensitivity. Specifically, we plan to include this information in NFCA’s programs for medical professionals.
For this survey, NFCA is working with Drs. Vikki and Richard Petersen of the HealthNOW Medical Center, experts in gluten sensitivity. "
happygirlMember Since 15 Jul 2005
Offline Last Active Mar 10 2011 03:11 AM
- Group Advanced Members
- Active Posts 4,942
- Profile Views 28,116
- Member Title Advanced Community Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
- Website URL http://