I forgot to mention… to avoid additives, and production cross contamination with gluten or ANY allergens…
I now grind my own turkey, and it's way easier than I thought.
You will need a food processor, here's how:
- Cut Turkey (or any meat) into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cubes on plate/baking-sheet and pop in freezer for 20 minutes
- Take out of freezer, put small amount in food processor
- Pulse for 1 or 2 seconds repeatedly until your meat is ground
- Repeat with rest of meat, you may need to refreeze if it becomes soft
- Bingo, ground meat with no additives or cross-contamination
Hope this is useful to somebody