Here is my brief history:
- Graves Disease (now in remission due to RAI treatment) - diagnosed 13 years ago
- Low B12 (diagnosed about 2 years ago) - take monthly B12 shots
- Anemia (off and on)
- Have in the past had low potassium and sodium
- Morning nausea and immediate need to "go"
- General symptoms: dry skin, chronic fatigue, irratibility, low mood, forgetfulness, some hair loss, petichae on torso/back
Just wondering if anyone here expreienced similar symptoms. I have inquired about the blood test and my doctor's office response was for me to come in for an appointment this Friday. I am just not sure if I am worrying over nothing or if I need to research my health issues further. I am wondering if the celiac blood test is accurate.
Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.