Jump to content

Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            




   arrowShare this page:
   

   Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

 
Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    


WCeline

Member Since 30 Dec 2012
Offline Last Active Jan 19 2013 08:39 AM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Tyvm For This Forum!

31 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Ty for the welcome:)

As far as testing goes, they would like to knock me out for the endoscopy and colonoscopy. Therefore the anesthesia isn't safe for baby. I could just go without breast feeding for a few days but at the same time I would like to wean him anyway. I'm exhausted :/ I'm still eating gluten and grains temporarily until I decide what to do. I have considered getting my eldest daughter tested. If she has it, then I am pretty sure I do. She can be the guinea pig ;)

I do have a question that maybe someone can answer. Besides needing the colonoscopy/ endoscopy for diagnosing reasons, is it also necessary for evaluating possible damage? In other words, do I need to have it done? Is it recommended? TYIA.