After searching for a year (in particular) for problems that seemed to flare after a life-time of one-at-a-time symptoms, my newest specialist in an endocronologist who has already determined that my Vit D level is basically non-existant, I have weakness in my left leg and foot, I am very likely suffering from some sort of thyroid deficiency, celiac disease (?), a possible pituary problem, and a whole host of other things (I didn't know there WERE other things), that I have not complained about.
I did notice that, for the last two days, everytime I eat bread, I end up in the bathroom. I've always attributed it to an allergy to milk fat (all dairy, including pizza), but lately I had noticed - but not enough - that it seemed to be happening alot, no matter what I ate.
Tonight, I have a symptom that I've had many times before, but no one has been able to help me. From research on this site, I think it might be related to this forum.
1. VERY itchy fingers (one to start)
2. Hands get BRIGHT red and swollen
3. Index finger(s) appear to get painful bumps just at the first crease -- where your laces would lie when you tie your shoe. Those bumps start to itch, then get painful for a few days, then go back down to normal.
4. Sometimes RED, SWOLLEN hands take on a "waxy" appearance -- water won't penetrate. (This hasn't happened in quite a while, but when it does, it happens to my feet, too .....)
Are we actually ON TO something?
Trying2GetHelpMember Since 09 Feb 2013
Offline Last Active Mar 07 2013 09:31 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 4
- Profile Views 472
- Member Title New Community Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Trying2GetHelp hasn't added any friends yet.
12 Feb 2013 - 12:18