I have been reading this forum for the past couple of weeks and wanted to post while I wait for my blood test/Enterolab test/DNA test. It's been very helpful.
I'm beginning to suspect I am intolerant or sensitive to gluten, or possibly have celiac. I have not stopped eating gluten. Yet.
Here are my symptoms:
- Ferritin level of 4. Four. For several years.
- Bloating, extreme gas, large stinky stools that float, uncomfortable feeling in abdomen for hours (not after every meal, but many meals).
- Vitiligo that has emerged in the past year
- Irregular periods
- Geographic tongue
- Dry skin (I live in Florida where it is humid)
Does anyone have any thoughts? I would appreciate any feedback. I'm preparing to do a gluten-free trial very soon.
Thank you all for your help and have a good evening.
TamlushMember Since 11 Feb 2013
Offline Last Active Mar 05 2013 11:40 AM
Correspondent with @AP. Fresh squeezed news from Florida!
- Group Members
- Active Posts 2
- Profile Views 793
- Member Title New Community Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Tamlush hasn't added any friends yet.
21 Feb 2013 - 10:52