They say my ANA is fine so they aren't going to do the test.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here, looking like death warmed over, having a lot of issues now. If you were to look at me I look like skin and bones. I've been sick for 3 days now, barely been able to get food in me. I need this test done. If I go to the ER at this point they won't run the test cause they'll just tell me to follow up with my GI doc or something, the GI doc I haven't been able to get ahold of for 5 days. I don't think that's going to change.
How do I convince them to do this test? I did ask if they ran the specific test for it and they said no, cause due to my other tests they are saying I don't have it.
I guess they could be right but a blood test will be faster at this point than waiting almost a week to get the GI scopes I will not make it a week with how I am. I am tempted to just go off all gluten and forget all of it since none of them are cooperating with me anyway.
What's the big deal here? Why won't they test me?