Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $13.17 was
“This book is the result of three years of perseverance in the kitchen,” author Jennifer Cinquepalmi explains. Determined to provide her family with delicious and varied gluten-free food, her book offers over three hundred family-style recipes in twenty-two categories.
Whether you are on a strict gluten-free diet due to celiac disease, gluten intolerance, wheat allergy, or an autoimmune disorder, or are simply choosing to incorporate more variety in grains for health reasons, this combination of both original recipes as well as family-heirloom recipes offers everything from enticing baked items to comforting main dishes. The Complete Book of Gluten-Free Cooking has been very well received by individuals, Celiac Support Groups, doctors, and chefs.
- A combination of over 300 original and family heirloom recipes which readers say, "work the first time you try them".
- Great yeast breads.
- 22 categories of recipes proving that persons on the gluten-free diet are not doomed to a life of dry grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables!
- Educational information including information about celiac disease, a chapter on alternative grains and their nutritional value, baking tips, and a flour mix chart.
- Resources including subscription information, diagnostic labs, and support group information.
- An eight page insert of colorful food photography.
- A user-friendly layout to allow the user to "flip and find" recipes quickly.
- Binding that allows the book to lie open.
- A flour mix page with mixes comprised of 70% nutritional flour per 30% starch.
- Alternative grains
- The gluten-free diet can contain plenty of rice from eating rice as a side dish and from store-bought products such as gluten-free pasta, crackers, etc.
- This book offers varied nutrition through grains such as sorghum, teff, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, and quinoa.
- A thought-provoking foreward written by Dr. Patricia Braun.