Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $10.17 was
You're no idiot, of course. But sticking to a gluten-free diet isn't so easy. You crave the foods you used to love like pasta, cookies, and fresh baked bread-and you're starting to wonder if you'll ever be able to live without wheat...
Don't go hungry! The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Gluten-Free Eating helps you find great-tasting foods you can safely enjoy and offers tips on what you should avoid. In this Complete Idiot's Guide®, you get:
Make eating gluten-free fun and stress-free with easy-to-understand information on:
- An A-Z list of foods you can safely enjoy-and tips on where you can find them.
- A handy list of foods and ingredients that contain gluten, so you'll know what to avoid.
- Easy ways to make your diet safe with simple food suggestions, as well as substitutions.
- Cooking tips, techniques, and a bonus Mini Cookbook appendix of fabulous gluten-free recipes.
About the Authors:
- Finding restaurants that offer diners gluten-free menu selections.
- Substituting safe foods for your old gluten-filled favorites.
- Reading a food's label to find out if it contains gluten.
- Locating great-tasting packaged foods that don't contain gluten.
- Making gluten-free versions of your favorite recipes.
- Finding gluten-free beers and alcohol.
- Incorporating basic nutrition into your gluten-free eating plan.
EVE ADAMSON is a food writer and recipe developer who went gluten-free to write this book. She is co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Yoga Illustrated, Fourth Edition.
TRICIA THOMPSON, MS, RD, is an independent nutrition consultant specializing in celiac disease. She is a member of the Dietitian Advisory Board of Gluten-Free Living magazine and a work group member of the American Dietetic Association's Evidence Analysis Project on Gluten Intolerance, as well as the author of the celiac disease section of the American Dietetic Association's Nutrition Care Manual and Celiac Disease Nutrition Guide, Second Edition.