Points Credit : 11 points Currently valued at $1.10
Gluten Free, Casein Free. Yeast & Salt packs enclosed.
YOUR PRICE: $10.97
Dutch Country Gluten-Free soft pretzel mix has been created created especially for those who crave a great soft pretzel but have special dietary needs. Certified as virtually gluten-free and casein-free, their mix makes delicious soft soft pretzels and also makes fantastic pizza dough! Each bag of mix makes 8-10 pretzels.
Shelf life: Approx 12 months.
Ingredients: Rice flour, corn starch, tapioca dextrin, xanthan gum, sugar. Yeast & salt packets enclosed.
Serving Size 1/4 cup (30g)
Servings per container 22
Calories 110 Calories from fat 0
Amount per serving - %DV
Total Fat 0g - 0%
Saturated Fat 0g - 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg - 0%
Sodium 20mg - 1%
Total Carb 26g - 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g - 3%
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 0%
Iron - 0%
1. Empty contents of bag and yeast pack into large mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 cups warm (115 deg) water and 2 TBL vegetable oil.
3. Mix the dough (with your hands) until liquid is absorbed. Now knead the dough (stretching and pulling) about 3-4 min.
4. Place dough into bowl sprayed with vegetable oil. Cover with plastic wrap. Place on warm surface. Let rise approx 1 hour.
5. Spray counter surface with vegetable oil. Spread dough on counter, cut into lengths and roll into rope-like lengths
24" long and 1/2" in diameter. Mix will yield 8-10 pretzels.
6. To twist pretzels, cross ends over twice and press them to the top of the pretzel.
7. Dip twisted pretzel completely into a solution of 3 tbsp of baking soda and 2 cups warm water (105 deg). This will
8. Place pretzels on a cookie sheet sprayed with vegetable oil. Sprinkle them with the pretzel salt enclosed with mix.
9. Bake at 400 deg for 8 minutes or until brown. Brush baked pretzels with melted butter.
For additional flavors sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar, garlic powder, sour cream & onion or dip pretzels in mustard, cheese or chocolate.