Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
Over 125 gluten-free recipes that taste just like their wheat counterparts are displayed in this user-friendly cookbook. The recipes use easy-to-find ingredients and include helpful baking tips that take the guesswork out of baking without gluten. Baking staples like chocolate chip cookies, sandwich bread, and piecrusts appear alongside recipes for fan-requested favorites. Easy Gluten-Free Baking makes living a gluten-free life simple, affordable, and delicious.
- Precise flour combinations specifically designed for each recipe--produces results that taste exactly like their wheat counterparts.
- Easy-to-follow instructions and techniques.
- Classic American recipes, including a "Tastes Like" chapter--create brand-name favorites including Oreos, Twinkies, and Nutter-Butters.
- Recipes for yeast breads, easily sliced and toasted.
- Carefully developed recipes that really work.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Elizabeth travels the country speaking to celiac groups and teaching gluten-free baking classes. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts and resides in Troy, New York.