Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
Delicious Recipes and Essential Advice for Everyone Living with Gluten Intolerance
If you’re one of the estimated 90 million people suffering from some form of gluten intolerance and are looking for ways to manage your condition, you’ve come to the right place. In Eating Gluten Free, author Shreve Stockton, who was diagnosed with gluten intolerance in 2003, has crafted her experience into an invaluable resource that offers knowledge and relief to all those struggling with the often debilitating symptoms of this condition. Split into two user-friendly sections--handbook and cookbook--Eating Gluten Free includes:
Eating Gluten Free is perfect for the newly diagnosed as well as those who’ve lived with gluten intolerance for years and are seeking creative new tips and diet ideas.
- Essential information on the nature of gluten intolerance, from symptoms and consequences to diagnostic tests and related conditions.
- Advice on making the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle and handling the issues and emotions that you may face.
- Tips for avoiding dangerous foods and hidden gluten and a food glossary to help you decipher nutritional labels.
- Over 100 healthy, simple, and delicious gluten-free recipes that cover everything from breakfast to dessert.
- Helpful hints and tasty recipe variations designed to make cooking each dish simple and lots of fun.
- An extensive list of resources and suggestions for further reading
About the Author
SHREVE STOCKTON is a professional photographer based in San Francisco. After being diagnosed with gluten intolerance in early 2003, Stockton has devoted herself to sharing all that she has learned about living well, and eating well, with this prevalent condition