Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
YOUR PRICE: $13.99 was
Gluten-free cooking that’s delicious and nutritious? Easy.
Want to create tasty gluten-free meals and snacks? This practical guide shows you how to select the right ingredients and prepare approximately 165 tasty, healthy dishes - from breakfast to dessert. You’ll find out what you can and can’t use in gluten-free cooking, spot the hidden gluten in foods, save money when you go shopping, and even manage your weight.
- Adventures in gluten (free) - discover what is and isn’t gluten-free, get the lowdown on nutrition, and find helpful tips for shopping and stocking a gluten-free kitchen
- Sun up to sun down - dive into mouthwatering recipes for main courses, from breakfasts that’ll make you rise and shine to brilliant brunches, luscious lunches, and delectable dinners
- The anytimers - make snacking before or after meals easy (and tasty) with recipes for appetizers, salads, soups, munchies, and desserts
- Make special note - explore a ton of yummy recipes you’d never expect were gluten-free, from classic comfort foods like old-fashioned meatloaf to ethnic and vegetarian fare, plus a selection of quick-and-easy dishes
Open the book and find:
- The 4-1-1 on being gluten-free nutritiously
- What’s gluten-free and what isn’t
- Tips on setting up your kitchen and pantry
- The gluten-free flours that’ll be your foundation for great breads and pastries
- More than 165 quick and easy recipes
- The skinny on gluten-free comfort foods
- Ideas for cooking gluten-free with the kids
Danna Korn is a respected and leading authority on the gluten-free diet and the medical conditions that benefit from it. She has been featured in People Magazine, on ABC's 20-20, and dozens of other national media outlets.
Connie Sarros is a nationally recognized advocate for healthy eating and nutrition whose work has appeared in Cooking Light, the Chicago Tribune, and other publications.