Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
The Leading Resource for Discovering Your Wheat Allergy or Gluten Intolerance
YOUR PRICE: $11.97 was
For millions of people, bread, pasta, and many other foods are bad for their health.
Healthier Without Wheat will teach you...
- How to find out if wheat or gluten is making you sick
- Why this can be more difficult than it may appear
- How hundreds of health problems are connected to wheat and gluten reactions
- How you can be gluten intolerant even if you don't have celiac disease
- Why non-celiac gluten intolerance can make you just as sick as celiac disease
- How to determine if your infant or child reacts to wheat or gluten
- What to do if you are avoiding gluten but not getting better
- Nutritional deficiencies commonly seen in gluten intolerance
An excellent handbook for understanding wheat as the culprit in today's society as well as how to live a healthy life without it.
-Carol Fenster, Ph.D., Author of Gluten-Free Quick & Easy (Avery, 2007)
I started reading it and didn't want to put it down. Healthier Without Wheat provides validity and clarity to gluten intolerance beyond celiac disease and insight for ending the suffering of thousands of people.
-Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD, Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
Dr. Stephen Wangen is a nationally recognized expert in the field of gluten intolerance, a gluten-intolerant physician, and cofounder of the IBS Treatment Center.
You should read this book if you or someone you know suffers from any of the following:
- Abdominal pain
- Anemia (iron deficiency)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Ear infections
- Frequent illness
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Sinus problems
- And many others