Points Credit : 4 points Currently valued at $0.36
Kosher Certified by: Kosher Australia Ltd (MK) Free of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Egg, Yeast, Soy, Nut. VEGAN Orgran Buckwheat Crispbread is a quality product milled from nutrient rich buckwheat. This product is light, crunchy and full of the goodness you have come to expect from Orgran. It is the ideal alternative to bread or heavier type crackers. Shelf life: approx 15 months.Ingredients: buckwheat (68%), rice, salt.
Made in a totally wheat free/gluten free environment. NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size .44oz/12.5g (2 slices) Servings per pack approx 10 Calories 44 Calories from Fat 1 Amount per serving %DV Total Fat 0.2g - 0% Saturated Fat 0g - 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg - 0% Sodium 25mg - 1% Total Carb 9g - 3% Dietary Fiber 0.9g - 4% Sugars 0.1g Protein 1.2g Vitamin A - 0.5% Vitamin C - 0% Calcium - 0% Iron - 1%