Points Credit : No points awarded for discounted products.
The highest quality Gluten-Free Vitamins on the market are made by Pioneer Nutritional. Pioneer Nutritional supplements are well-tolerated by most allergic individuals because they're free from yeast, dairy, wheat, eggs, synthetic preservatives, flavorings and colorings, and are designed to work together - safely, effectively - to build a complete daily nutritional program.
While oxygen is essential for human life, it can also be responsible for cell damage and premature aging caused by oxygen-containing "free-radicals" that are natural by-products of the body's metabolism. Free-radicals also come from exposure to external environmental poisons such as air pollution, cigarette smoke, and pesticides. Fortunately our body produces free-radical scavenging enzymes to counteract these toxic assaults.
PIONEER Antioxidants is a comprehensive, high potency nutritional formula containing select nutrients that fight free-radicals and boost the body's own free-radical scavenging enzymes.
- High levels of Vitamin E and natural mixed carotenoids.
- Seven different tissue-specific herbal antioxidants.
- Standardized herbs, guaranteed potency.
- Water- and fat-soluble Vitamin C to aid complete cellular antioxidant penetration.
- Sulfur-containing amino acid antioxidants.
- Natural carotenoids from D. Salina, blue-green algae, and spirulina.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) - a highly revered Ayurvedic tonifying herb.
PIONEER's true full-disclosure label shows you all ingredients, their sources, and ratios. We want you to know exactly what you're getting.
For more detailed information on this gluten-free supplement, click here.
Pioneer is proud to offer a superior, clinician-formulated Gluten-Free supplement line with two key points that distinguish our “Independently Verified Gluten-Free” status:
- ALL INGREDIENTS are sourced strictly gluten-free.
- EVERY BATCH of finished product is tested - to 10 ppm gluten at an independent lab.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.