Points Credit : 5 points Currently valued at $0.50
We support Social Enterprise: This product was packaged by the Susquehanna Association for the Blind and Vision Impaired, Lancaster County, PA, for SHILOH FARMS, SULPHUR SPRINGS, AR 72768.
YOUR PRICE: $5.00
Packed in a dedicated gluten-free facility using equipment that also handles tree nuts and soy.
- Add sunflower seeds to your favorite tuna, chicken or turkey salad recipe.
- Garnish mixed green salads with sunflower seeds.
- Adding sunflower seeds to scrambled eggs will give them a unique taste and texture.
- Use fine ground sunflower seeds to dust your meats in place of flour.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds onto hot and cold gluten free cereals.
- Sunflower seeds can be sprinkled on salads, used in baking gluten free breads and cookies, and can be baked in vegetable casseroles to add protein flavor.
- Sunflower seeds are best eaten raw - one cup of shelled sunflower seeds contains more than 1,300mg of potassium and only 4mg of sodium.
- They are delicious right out of the bag. Also enhance their flavor by roasting them.
RECIPE ON PACKAGE
Gluten Free Walnut Stuffing/Dressing
Directions: Place cubed gluten free bread in a large bowl, set aside. Melt 1-2 tsp of coconut oil or vegan margarine in a large skillet. When sizzling, add chopped onions, celery, walnuts, and sunflower seeds. Saute until onions are translucent. Add salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Cook until onions and celery are translucent and softened. Add cooked vegetables and nuts to bread cubes in large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Slowly add 1 cup of vegetable broth or desired liquid to bread cubes (add additional vegetable broth for desired consistency). Pour dressing into casserole dish or large 9 x 13" baking pan. Drizzle remaining melted coconut oil or vegan margarine evenly over the dressing. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until crispy and brown on top. Serve immediately!
Shelf Life: 12 months
Ingredients: Organic Raw Shelled Sunflower Seeds.
Product of United States
Serving Size Volume 0.25 Cup
Serving Size Weight 32g
Servings Per Package 10
Calories From Fat 140
Total Fat 15g - 23%
Saturated Fat 1.5g - 7%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 6g - 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g - 8%
Protein 8g - 16%
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 4%
Iron - 15%