YOUR PRICE: $6.48 was
Warning! The following may be hazardous to your health: bread, bagels, beer, crackers, cereals, croissants, cookies, cake, muffins, scones, pretzels, gravies, soy sauce, and other carbohydrates that contain gluten.
One in every hundred people has celiac disease; one in three has gluten intolerance. You could be gluten intolerant and unaware of the damage it's causing you. But here's the good news: there is Life After Bread. For all who suffer with unexplained symptoms, this book will help you identify weather you're one of the millions negatively affected by eating gluten.
If you want to end the vicious cycle of being sick and tired, remove one key offender from your diet. Becoming gluten-free will:
- Do you hurt all over and feel excessively tired?
- Do you have stomachaches, bloating, or bowel problems?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, or mood swings?
- Have you experienced irregular periods, miscarriages or infertility?
- Do you have diabetes or any autoimmune disease?
- Do you know that something is wrong with you, but no doctor can tell you what it is?
- Reduce pain and inflammation;
- Give relief from depression, anxiety and mental problems;
- Improve digestion, bloating, and bowel issues;
- Increase your strength and revitalize your energy;
It's time to learn the truth about the American diet and the foods that may be poisoning you!