YOUR PRICE: $11.99 was
Practical, delicious ways to manage a gluten-free diet. If you have a wheat allergy, gluten intolerance, celiac disease, an autistic child, or you just want to enjoy the benefits of a diet free of wheat, barley, and rye, then this guide is for you.
- Decide whether adopting a gluten-free lifestyle is the right choice for you.
- Recognize medical conditions that benefit from a gluten-free diet.
- Decipher food labels and make smart choices when eating out.
- Live a healthy, happy, gluten-free lifestyle.
You'll get trusted, authoritative explanations of the medical problems associated with gluten and clear guidance on how to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle – and love it!
- Go gluten-free - get a handle on the whos, whats, whys, and hows of going gluten-free (and the many medical benefits of a gluten-free lifestyle).
- Connect the dots - discover the fascinating connections between gluten, autism, and behavioral disorders.
- Speak Glutenese -learn how to decipher label lingo and know what to look for (and what to avoid) when shopping for food.
- Make it nutritious (and delicious) - follow recipes for making family-pleasing gluten-free meals, from enticing entrees to sensational sides and everything in between.
- Get out and about - get practical tips and guidance on keeping a gluten-free diet whether you're eating out or on the go.
Leading authority on the gluten-free diet and co-author of Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies. Danna Korn is respected as one of the leading authorities on the gluten-free diet and the medical conditions that benefit from it. She's been featured in People Magazine, on ABC's "20-20," and dozens of other national media outlets. She is the co-author of Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies.