Dig Liver Dis. 2004 Aug;36(8):513-8.
- Articles linking to this article: Brain White-Matter Lesions are Common in Celiac Disease
- Gluten Sensitivity Found to be the Most Common Cause of Sporadic Idiopathic Ataxia
- The Restless Leg Syndrome, SIBO, Celiac Connection
- The Correlation Between Gluten Intolerance and Neurological Disease
- Controlling Blood Sugar and Nerve Damage: Understanding the Connection
- Brain Abnormalities in Patients with Celiac Disease and Neurological Issues
- Can Going Gluten-free Protect You From Brain Disease?
Celiac.com's Founder and CEO, Scott was diagnosed with celiac disease in 1994, and, due to the nearly total lack of information available at that time, was forced to become an expert on the disease in order to recover. Scott launched the site that later became Celiac.com in 1995 "To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives." In 1998 he founded The Gluten-Free Mall which he sold in 2014. He is co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.