Br J Dermatol. 2004 Oct;151(4):891-4
- Articles linking to this article: Psoriasis and Celiac Disease
- Psoriasis, Liver, and the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Psoriasis Patients Show Celiac Disease-associated Antibodies, No Correlation with HLA Cw6 Geneotype
- Women Beer Drinkers Have Higher Rates of Psoriasis
- People with Celiac Disease Face Higher Risk of Psoriasis
- Can Antigliadin IgA Testing Spot Psoriasis Patients Likely to Benefit from a Gluten-free Diet?
Celiac.com's Founder and CEO, Scott was diagnosed with celiac disease in 1994, and, due to the nearly total lack of information available at that time, was forced to become an expert on the disease in order to recover. Scott launched the site that later became Celiac.com in 1995 "To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives." In 1998 he founded The Gluten-Free Mall which he sold in 2014. He is co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.