Celiac.com 03/30/2010 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
In The News:
- Autoimmune Disease from “Autoimmune Thyroid Disease Carries Greater Prevalence and Relative Risk of Other Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- The Serological Test from “Is DGP Serological Test the Wave of the Future for Celiac Disease Testing?” by Destiny Stone
- A Revolutionary Drug from “Encouraging New Celiac Disease Drug” by Destiny Stone
- Celiacs Young and Old from “Celiac Disease Shows Similar Presentations in Elderly and Young Adult Populations” by Jefferson Adams
- Obesity and Malnutrition from “Celiac and Obesity - The Truth About Following a Gluten-Free Diet” by Destiny Stone
- Nervous Disorder from “The Correlation Between Gluten Intolerance and Neurological Disease” by Destiny Stone
- Chicken soup, Broth and Stock from “Savory, Scrumptious Soups have Serious Healing powers” By Connie Sarros; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Vol 9, Iss 1, Winter 2010.