Celiac.com 06/25/2008 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
In The News:
- Digestive Disease Week in San Diego California - Link to DDW.
- Alba Therapeutics Begins Phase IIb Trial for AT-1001- from “AT-1001 Shows Promise…,” by Jefferson Adams.
- Celiac Diagnosis Method Might Soon Change - from “Is It Time To Revise…,” by Jefferson Adams and “Should I Just Test Endomysial…,” by Scott Adams.
- Pin-Milled Flour - from “Pin Milled Flour…,” by Jefferson Adams. Take a look at a pin mill!
- AT-1001; A Closer Look. A Zonulin and Mucosal Membrane Study Timeline:
- Apr 29, 2000 - Zonulin in Lancet.
- May 1, 2000 - UMM Medical Research Announcement.
- May 14, 2000 - Zonulin Connection Discovery.
- Feb 25, 2005 - Control of Zonulin Found Helpful.
- Nov 8, 2005 - AT-1001, The Zonulin Antagonist First Tests.
- May 19, 2008 - AT-1001 Clinical Trials.
- May 27, 2008 - AT-1001 Phase IIb Clinical Trials Open
- AT-1001, Also Called Larazotide Acetate
- What Are Tight Junctions?
Tight Junction Picture on Wikipedia
- Italian Cooking II, From “The Italian Cuisine,” Connie Sarros, Scott-Free Newsletter, Spring 2008.