Celiac.com 03/29/2012 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
In The News:
- New Celiac Medical Language from New Medical Language Makes Gluten-Sensitivity and Celiac Disease Separate Disorders by Jefferson Adams
- Thyroxine Malabsorption from Higher-Than-Normal Thyroxine Doses Offer a Clue to Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Body Mass and Celiac Diagnosis from Should Doctors Ignore Body Mass Index to Better Diagnose Celiac Disease? by Jefferson Adams
- Trouble With Gluten Free School Lunches from UK Schools Warned Over 'Gluten-free' Meals by Jefferson Adams
- Osteoporosis from Osteoporosis and Celiac Disease By Alexander R. Shikhman, MD, PhD, FACR, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Winter 2012
- Lavender Spinach Soup from Creamy Vegan Lavender Spinach Soup (gluten-free) by Amie Valpone