This recipe comes to us from F. Winslow.
- 1-1/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons Authentic Foods Dough Enhancer
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 ½ cups Glutano Flour Mix
- ½ cup Authentic Foods White Bread Mix
- Combine ingredients 1-6 and whisk thoroughly - youre done when it foams up.
- Combine Glutano Flour Mix and Authentic Foods White Bread Mix in a bowl.
- Place all wet ingredients (add the salt ) in bread machine and mix thoroughly.
- Start bread machine and add flour mix. Add flour as needed so that dough is firm enough NOT to fall back into the space created by the bread machine paddle.
For a hearty, herb/olive loaf, mix in:
2 teaspoon dry thyme
1/8 teaspoon savory
15 pitted, quartered, Kalamata olives
¼ cup grated parmeggiano cheese
Set bread machine for:
20 minutes knead 1
70 minutes rise 3
65 minutes bake
2 lb loaf