Celiac.com 09/09/2020 - With the last of the summer corn on its way, what better way enjoy it, than a hearty salad of fresh seasonal vegetables? This recipe is quick, easy, nutritious and delicious. It's just the thing to brighten up a dull summer meal, or change up the usual routine.
- 4 ears of fresh, sweet corn
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes,
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2 hearts of palm sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, as desired
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
Cut the raw corn from the cob into a medium bowl.
Toss with oil and balsamic vinegar.
Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Serve in bowls.