Celiac.com 07/22/2014 - For years, I have dreamed about how nice it would be to have a tasty breakfast sandwich again that was on a gluten-Free English muffin, I really have missed those after 15 years. I found Udi’s Gluten-Free English Muffins in my local store recently! Before, I have just used gluten-free toasted bread to replace.
To make the Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich:
- Free Range Egg
- Gluten-Free Canadian Bacon, Gluten Free Ham or Bacon
- Gluten Free Mayonnaise
- Udi’s Gluten-Free English Muffins
- Hot Sauce, optional
- Toast your gluten-free English muffin halves or gluten-free bread of choice while heating pan to cook your egg.
- Cook your free range egg to your taste. I fried my egg on both sides until yolk was firm, with a bit of melted butter.
- Heat the gluten-free Canadian bacon or your selected gluten-free meat thoroughly, in same pan cooked the free range egg in. Turn off heat.
- Construct Sandwich: Spread gluten-free Mayonnaise on one side of each piece of toasted gluten-free English muffin or bread. Put a slice of cheese on one half of prepared English muffin or bread.
- Place the heated egg and meat on top of the cheese. I put a dash of hot sauce on top of my egg and meat, optional. Put the other half of gluten-free English muffin or bread on top. *I put the sandwich into the pan, cover and heat on low just until cheese melts. Enjoy warm!