This recipe is great for kids who are on a gluten-free diet.
Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 bag gluten-free corn tortilla chips
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican Cheese Shreds
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn tortillas in a large baking dish; top with remaining ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.