Celiac.com 07/01/2020 - If you're looking for a great-looking gluten-free salad that is also nutritious, delicious, and easy to make, then this is the recipe you've been looking for. This festive layered salad combines fresh summer vegetables with Feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette dressing, to deliver a treat for the eye, and a nutritious and delicious addition to your next meal.
- 6 cups torn Romaine lettuce, loosely packed
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Persian cucumber slices
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, more as desired
In a large glass bowl, from the bottom up, layer lettuce, Feta cheese, Persian cucumbers, carrot, onion, quinoa, and tomatoes.
Toss lightly before serving, dressing as desired.