Celiac.com 12/07/2016 - With the holiday season upon us baking is on everyone’s mind. Homes are filling with excitement and the families are planning big meals, and visits and gatherings of family and friends. We are well aware that pie is an ever popular dessert but how about something different this season that adheres to the Paleo template! These Dark Cocoa Tahini Cookies will delight everyone as a clean and healthy, fresh change to their senses.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons organic, 100% Dutch Processed organic cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Lakanto or Zensweet
- ¼ cup finely ground hazelnut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup organic tahini
- 6 sweet Medjool dates, pureed
- 5 free-range Grade A large eggs
- 2 drops stevia
- OPTIONAL: Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine first 4 dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a second bowl, add the eggs and whisk well.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to the eggs and mix well on medium with a hand mixer, then high.
- Gently fold the ingredients from the second bowl into the dry ingredients and stir well to blend.
- Place tablespoon-sized drops of batter onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Standard bake (not convection) in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked (ovens vary in cooking).
- Articles linking to this article: NO-BAKE HONEY & OAT PEANUT BUTTER BARS (GLUTEN-FREE)