This recipe comes to us from ‘Sweetfudge” in the Gluten-Free Forum.
One 15 ounce can pumpkin
One 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put baking cups (liners) into a muffin/cupcake pan.
3. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into each cup about until about ¾ full.
5. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Articles linking to this article: STRAWBERRY PIE (GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE & EGG-FREE)