Celiac.com 07/18/2014 - It’s been hot lately, so I’ve been looking and lots and lots of tasty cool, and frozen things to make the summer just a bit more enjoyable.
- 1 box Jell-O Chocolate Pudding Mix
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons of Kahlua coffee liqueur, as desired
Pour milk into large bowl. Add vanilla. Add Kahlua, if desired. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
Peel bananas and cut into slices.
Arrange slices into a 9-inch pie dish.
Spread pudding mixture over banana slices in 9-inch pie dish.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, remove from freezer. Let stand at room temperature 15 min. or until it can be cut easily.
Slice into desired serving sizes and top with whipped cream.
Option: If you have a gluten-free pie crust, feel free to put the pudding and banana mixture into the shell. The chill or freeze as desired.
- Articles linking to this article: KIDFRESH LAUNCHES NEW GLUTEN FREE & ORGANIC MEALS FOR KIDS