Celiac.com 06/10/2017 - Grilling season is nearly upon us once again, and once again, the call of cooking outside begins to beckon.
- 1 pound large prawns, peeled, deveined
- 2 teaspoons paprika, plus more for garnish
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- Kosher salt
- Lime wedges and paprika as garnish
Whisk paprika, garlic, pepper, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl.
Add prawns and toss until well-coated.
Add salt and mix a bit more.
Skewer 5-6 shrimp at a time onto double skewers, until all shrimp are ready to grill.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; clean grates well, then oil the grill lightly.
Grill prawns, turning once, until cooked through and lightly charred, about 2-3 minutes each side.
Serve with lime wedges and paprika.