Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 extra ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cashew butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 large jicama, peeled, and sliced into 1/2 inch ‘french fry’ like sticks
- In a food processor, combine mint, flax seeds, avocado, cashew butter, almond milk, sea salt and cinnamon; pulse until smooth. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl for dipping.
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice and cayenne pepper; mix well. Add jicama; gently toss to combine until jicama is well coated with mixture.
- Arrange coated jicama sticks on a serving platter. Serve with Lemon Lime Dressing.