This recipe is perfect for those who like trying new types of pastas. It has a Thai-style flair that you just can't find in your average Italian recipes.
- 1 lb. gluten-free pasta
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. red grapes
- 2 scallions, thinly slice
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest, plus more for garnish
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil, coconut milk and curry powder in a large pan over medium-low heat; cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add cooked pasta and cook for another 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
Serve warm. Garnish with additional lemon zest.