Black beans are a healthy addition to any diet, and especially to a gluten-free diet. They are inexpensive and taste great.
- 4 gluten-free tortillas
- 1/2 cup Greek plain 2% yogurt
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup white beans
- 1/4 cup fresh curly parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick baking spray.
- Lay gluten-free tortillas flat on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, pumpkin and chili powder; mix well to combine. Spread mixture atop tortillas. Add mashed avocado and smooth together in a circular motion. Add white beans, parsley, beans, rice and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the oven; bake for 1-15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove from oven; transfer to serving dishes.
- Serve warm.