Celiac.com 07/29/2014 - Try this delicious marinade with Cilantro and Lime at home with Mahi Mahi, Salmon or your favorite meat! This marinade even taste good on roasted fresh veggies.
- ½ Cup Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Fresh (plus some for garnish optional)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 3-5 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and White Pepper
- Fish or Meat
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, cilantro, garlic, oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Brush over your selected fish or meat and let sit 15-30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven, broiler or grill and cook your marinated fish or meat until done. Serve with fresh chopped cilantro over the top and enjoy!