Celiac.com 05/15/2014 - I’m a big salsa lover, and I love to make new salsa recipes and try them at home. When I get a good one, I like to incorporate it into my regular seasonal salsa rotation.
- 3 yellow mangoes - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- zest and juice of 1 or 2 fresh limes, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Stir together the mango, tomato, cucumber, jalapeño pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Stir in avocado right before serving with warm tortilla chips.