Celiac.com 04/07/2015 - This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.
- 12 slices quality smoked bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 4 scallions, chopped
In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
Fold in and lightly mix the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, horseradish, cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions.
Serve hot or cold.
To heat, place in an oven proof container and bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until bubbly and warm.