This recipe makes a great, healthy snack that is perfect to tide you over between meals!
- 4 large fennel bulbs, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces, reserving fronds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup ground cashews
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay fennel fronds in a large baking dish lined with tin foil; top with fennel bulb pieces. Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, cashews, cumin and sea salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a dollop of hummus, guacamole or salsa.
- Articles linking to this article: Safely Delicious Snacks are Free of Gluten, Dairy, Peanut, Tree Nuts, Soy and Egg