Celiac.com 09/04/2014 - Enjoy the combination of Havarti Cheese, Crisp Apple and Almonds in this fresh salad!
- 8 oz. Havarti Cheese
- 5 Cups Organic Mixed Baby Greens
- 2 Cups Organic Crisp Apple, Gala or Granny Smith diced
- Gluten Free Vinaigrette, chilled
- Sea Salt and Ground Pepper, to taste
- 4 tbs. Almonds, sliced optional
- Place 4 salad plates with the forks on top of the stack, into the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad.
- Rinse the organic mixed baby greens and pat dry with a paper towel or use a salad spinner.
- In a large salad bowl arrange the mixed baby greens and layer diced apples on top.
- Next, drizzle the mixed baby greens and organic diced apples with Gluten Free vinaigrette; mix well.
- Then layer the Havarti and sliced almonds over the salad mixture. Place bowl of salad into refrigerator 5-10 minutes.
- Season fresh salad to taste, serve immediately onto the chilled salad plates and enjoy with chilled salad forks!