This recipe makes a wonderful dip that can be served with your favorite gluten-free chips.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- Juice of 1lemon
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently toss cherries in olive oil. Place cherries into a large piece of tin foil and fold to seal foil at the top.
- Transfer cherries in foil to the heated grill; cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mash avocados until it forms a chunky consistency.
- Remove cherries from grill; set aside for 2 minutes to cool then add to the guacamole mixture along with remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with additional fresh basil. Enjoy!
- Articles linking to this article: Glorious Grilled Pineapple & Mint Lemonade (Gluten-Free)