This easy-to-make recipe combines tomatoes, black beans, corn and spices to deliver a sure to please salsa that makes a welcome addition to any game day potluck or friendly gathering.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, diced. optional
Place an undrained can of tomatoes in a large bowl; drain the remaining can and add to the bowl.
Stir in the chopped fresh tomatoes, corn, beans, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings. Stir in jalapeño, as desired.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.