This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 4 bulbs fresh fennel
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, finely ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice fennel bulb lengthwise to create disk-like slices.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and minced garlic, then drizzle with fresh juice and vinegar. Top with orange zest and ground sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.