There is nothing like the taste of fresh-roasted nuts during wintertime. This recipe will please all of the nut lovers out there!
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. all-spice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all nuts on a cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sugar with spices, flax seeds and orange zest; mix well to combine.
- Remove toasted nuts from the oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and spices; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer nuts to a serving dish and serve warm.