A fun soup to enjoy when the weather starts gettin' a bit cool. Topped with a bit of cilantro, this soup will have your taste buds yearnin' for more in no time! Bon Appetit.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large Vidallia onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups Greek plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Topping: 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- Prick sweet potatoes with a fork to create air pockets. Place into the microwave for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add onion and cook until they begin to brown, approximately 3 minutes. Add garlic; stir for 2 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar, all-spice, chili powder, and sea salt. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel sweet potatoes and chop into small chunks. Place into a food processor along with the vegetable broth, Greek yogurt and cashew butter; puree until smooth. Add the puree to the pot and mix well.
- Transfer to serving bowls; garnish with cilantro.
- Articles linking to this article: Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Pomegranates and Blueberries