Celiac.com 04/28/2015 - This recipe delivers every time. Make an easy marinade in the food processor or blender. Marinate the chicken overnight, and toss it on the grill to make a winning lunch or dinner entree.
- 8 chicken thighs or 4 chicken breast halves, on the bone
- Marinade ingredients
- ½ large yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- Juice from 1 lime, or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 handful cilantro leaf, as desired
Put all marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and liquify.
Put marinade in a gallon-size zip lock bag and add chicken pieces. Turn a few times to distribute marinade.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours I leave it for about 10 hours. Remove chicken from marinade and place on hot grill.
Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked. and juices run clear when poked.